Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Juicing!

So on Monday, I started a juice fast. Basically, my goal is to make it 10 days on nothing but juice that I make with veggies and fruits in my new juicer. I watched a documentary called Fat, Sick, and Nearly dead and it really inspired me! The guys in the movie made it 60 days on the fast. When I make it to 10 days, then I will determine if I want to continue to 30, and then finally if I can make 60. It is day 3 and already I have shed 8 pounds and I feel amazing!! Full of energy and my body can tell I have increased my fiber intake ;)

I encourage people to try this. So far my favorite drink has been 2 apples and 3 carrots. I have also learned that banana's are not good for a juicer, and mango's have a HUGE seed in the middle of them.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha oh babe have you ever heard of banana juice? You're cute.

    ReplyDelete