Monday, January 31, 2011

Graphic Design Group 1 ( Olympic's )

The concept behind this project is to design the identity of the fictional 2020 games in Madrid, Spain. I chose to design for Madrid for several reasons. A- I have been there. B- They have been bidding on the Olympic games for several years now and are itching to host it since Barcelona held the games in 1992. C- They are (at the moment) putting their "designs" for the 2020 games on hold because they are trying to get the World Cup tournament there for 2018. (However they do plan on bidding on the 2020 Olympic Games) So I am stepping in and creating a fictional identity for the 2020 Madrid, Spain Olympiad. The following are some of my paliminary logo's/themes. I am leaning HEAVILY towards a Picasso esc theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment