Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Inspiration Unintentionally

For one of my projects, I am working on a self promotional piece/ portfolio piece. The piece is suppose to be a unique calendar with different typefaces as the design. Well, ole Lucy, aka my Portfolio Professor decides that I need to make a polyhedron instead of a simple book with a rip out poster. So we print out the template and I start folding, and my classmates start folding, and then Lucy starts folding. Needless to say, nobody could figure out the stupid thing, and this is suppose to be a user friendly operation! So, in a half angry gesture, but more jokingly, I ball and crumple the piece of paper up. My friend Colin states, "haha office origami." This my promotional calendar will be a booklet of origami paper with instructions on how to create balls of trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment